luni, 5 martie 2012

Dupa 20 ani

Edit: 6 aprilie 2012




[The Classic Crime - The coldest heart]


Livin' somewhat alone in Stavanger, Norway
Haven't been home for 7 months
First chance to vacation, I went to Amsterdam
Everyone says I'm tough, I'm bitch
Somewhat hung up on the same guy. For 3 years.


Same period of the year, 3 years later and we both decide, unknowingly, to switch back to our 17 year old hairstyles, in the same time.


One of the reasons I didn't go home was because I was kinda scared I'd see him again, although I DO wanna see him, I don't want to. I seriously don't know if I'm crazy and childish or there's some real reason for this.


Now I kinda miss, thinking about it, the spring in the city, with nice warm fuzzy sun. That atmosphere that screams "love is in the air", there's no such thing here.


But I'll be back one day ... What am I gonna do if I'll see you again? Is it possible that you've matured enough to see me differently, with softer eyes and not judge me and categorize me like a tyrant?


If you'd listen to my stories, you'd kinda admire me, I think.I don't wanna sound conceited or anything, but it's true.


Now I think I have things to discuss with you and I think I can control my emotions. I want a second chance, everyone gets a second chance, bees forgive me, trees forgive me , so why won't you forgive me?!


Or maybe, it's highly probable I've matured in some areas, but in this area I'm a 10 year old.


Time will tell.




[The Veils - The Letter]


In the future I want you to marry me
Every night on your bed, just playing games
In the meantime I'll try being a pizza place girl
I trip when Ringo reflects in my lungs






I'm headin' for greatness, I wish you all the best in the world, and a happy life.


[Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit]


In afara de toate astea, everythin' seems to getting better and better :D
La Ristorante treaba merge ok, cam mort in perioada asta, though...




[Gym Class Heroes - Ass back home]


Prin ianuarie  spuneam ca e greu, ca nu se vad rezultate, ca nu am facut nimic spontan. Well, de atunci m-am ocupat de asta. 


Acum se vad rezultate, chestii spontane sunt. Am ridicat cateva sprancene de atunci.


"Any girl is cut out to be a witch"


Asta e :D dam din coate si mergem inainte.




Til next time,
Cheers!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D