marți, 14 februarie 2012

I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but ...

It'll come to me :D




Already 14th of February, which means my birthday is long gone by now and oh well... I didn't write about it cause there was nothing so interesting to tell. 


The cake was actually veeery good. Drank some Ferrari sparkling wine too. It was dry.


Felt good to have all of this bought with my personal money.


20 years old. Can you believe it?! I started this blog when I was 17 and well, frankly, I didn't change so much. I've grown, I know more than I knew back then, but still I have a loooong way to go.


I've got my plans, I'm waiting for better days and great opportunities and until those show up, I'm trying to be prepared. 


Saving money is the most important thing right now. 


10619.76 RON


Starting 20th February I shall have : 106 190 760 ROL


Or  2442.62  


Or  251688.88   ¥ .


All in 5 months. 


So, 2400  to start at 20 years old, s'not so bad, righ'?


My cousin's plan to reach 100.000 kr 


1 year and 4-5 months if you save 6000 kr/month.




I really miss New York lately. I even started thinking, how would my life be if I would've moved to NYC instead of Stavanger?


But next year I'm turning 21, old enough for anything, and if things go alright, then I'll be able to afford a trip to Japan.


I wrote a song today.


[B.o.B & Hayley Williams - Airplains]


I was laaaazy alll daaay, I haven't even left the apartment @-)


How lovelie is the apartment sooooo empty. Just me... the whole apartment for myself.


[Evanescence - Lacrimosa]








Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D