Listening to : The Veils - Grey Lynn Park
Yup, yup, took me 4 years, but ya know what they say, better later than never :D
And guess what?! I will definitely be back as soon as possible.
Next on the list would be London. Of course, Tokyo is still the supreme destination, but I don't think I'm ready for it yet. ( I mean, to go alone, with friends I'd be ready for anything :D)
Yes, this time also, I was alone. The weird part is that I'm getting too used to this, travelling alone.
But!! Thank God, I had the possibility of visiting a friend of mine in Den Haag! :D
Listening to : The Veils - Us godless teenagers
It was soooo niiiiiiiiice, for the first time in almost 7 months, to be able to speak to someone that not only listens to what you're saying, but who also understands you!
I learned a lot during this trip.
All was sooo spontaneous.
I was ( and still am, to be honest) tired so I asked for few days off. But since I
To be continued ...
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu
Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D