vineri, 18 noiembrie 2011

Happy little-

Cause drinkin' beer on the train on your way home after a looong days work is sooo illegal, and so delicious and so fun ♥

Korpiklaani - Beer, Beer !!! \:D/
 

What have we become?:)))


Nazdrovie!


Thats what you get for befriending Polish people :))


So, 1 Romanian, 1 Polish, in Norway, drinking Danish beer :))))


"Neste stasjon er : Stavanger. Dette er togets ende stasjon. The last station is : Stavanger."


Today I made another sitron character! Now there are 3 of them : Gilbert, Suzy and Barne (Norwegian: child) Arne (our boss' name) [inside joke]! A happy, happy family!


What am I doing?! Must. not. loose. touch. with. Japan.


Where is my darling?


Red nails.

I think I'll change my blog layout.

00:19

Must.go.to.sleep.nao.
Must.take.shower.
Too.tired.
Fooch.



Off I go, up, up and awaaaaay

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D