vineri, 25 aprilie 2014

Nightmares and gratitude.



I'm still having a hard time focusing my energy on what I have instead of what I don't have.
One can never be fully satisfied with enough, one always has to aspire to achieve more goals. 
Less is more, sometimes. Or most of the time. Quality before quantity.


Horrible, horrible nightmare. Woke up in tears...


Huge spider terrorizing me this morning. Not anymore, though. 


Trying to enjoy spring in the city, skipping cheerfully down the street enjoying the sun and the scent of fresh spring flowers, when, a bitch exhales cigarette smoke in my face. 


Whoa, back off, back off! 

I am happy and grateful for what I have, the people I know and care about, the moments we spend together. mmmmmmmmmmm *zen-inhale-exhale-inhale-exhale*


"Imagine that every person you meet has a sticker on their forehead that says "Make me feel important."."

"These people respect themselves. It's not about the grade they get, the competition with others, it's about the quality of their work, they compete with themselves, becoming better and better."

"You can challenge yourself with anything by the time you're 30."

5 year plan written down. 

5 years have passed and what's the difference?
When I was 16, I thought that having a child at the age of 23 sounds about right.
When I was 20, I found out plans don't really go as one expects.
Now, while 22, I'm learning that age and the ageing of the body doesn't transform you into another person completely. Obviously, d'oh... It's not like you miraculously have answers to everything, or that wisdom hits you when you're 30 or something, or that you can't still continue learning when you're 60. And of course, that just 'cause you don't achieve certain things by a certain age, just like the majority, that doesn't mean anything. Everyone has their own rhythm. Their own flow. That eliminates a degree of worry right there, doesn't it?


Today is going to be a good day. Gratitude. Unconditional love. I really must tell my grandma I love her today. "I love you"; it's so hard to say it! But you just have to say it, because you never know what might happen tomorrow and you might hate yourself a little for not saying it at the right moment. Oh damn it, my eyes are welling up! 

Vulnerability is a sign of strength, after all. 

Screw it, let's do it! :D












Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D