joi, 15 decembrie 2011

Where am I going?




NO one notices the reasons for crying ...


They see only the brightest part of you, only what you chose to show the world, but no one knows your pain, your emotions, your regrets, the sacrifices you make to be how and where you are.




I missed out and I'm still missing out on a lot of things I'll never have back...

My days have been lonely until now and today is another lonely day
But I don’t have to be sad anymore
I’m gonna be okay





Ask, and it shall be given you. -JESUS in Matthew 7:7







Tired of countless lies, midnight
Wondering what mistakes you’ve made and where
Constantly longing to return to your first dream, move on

Feeling like you’re being crushed to death every day
Feeling lonely, “Why only me...?”
But your tears can change the world, so...

Use your tears and make it shine shine
You don’t have to push yourself, you are so so fine
Untie the string that’s binding you, feel free
If you have a song that you can only sing to the people you’ve lost
It’s okay to sing it and show your weakness
This is a free virus zone


If you have a song that you can only sing to the people you’ve lost
It’s okay to sing it and show your weakness
This is a free virus zone



Guitar, c'mere
Darling, c'mere
Party, c'mere
Privacy, c'mere
Travelling, c'mere





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D