Do you remeber that time when I would only eat boxes of peaches?
So cheap and juicy.
Peaches.
And I would burry myself deep in books, in words and numbers and calculations.
And I wouldn't go out with days cause I had to study hard.
Baccalaureat.
Now I'm on the next level, living somewhat on my own, buying my own food, my own clothes and stuff. Working to make butter for my piece of bun. Yep, I'm worken'
I'm worken' and I'm wishing, hoping, dreaming that one day, soon, I will get out of the "rat race" and start really really living freely.
Oh Lord, what a glorious save, you've made my day.
"Ingen ting."
I like the way it sounds. 'Specially said by a certain someone :D
Teehee, some nice people who come by the restaurant for a bite to eat want to teach me Norwegian.
"Du forstår ingenting."
Au :))
Not really ingen ting, just a tee wee bit.
Edit (an hour or so later)
Just got back to my room. Went upstairs to give my present for my mom to a fellow house mate.
They were watching Troy so since Garrett Hedlund plays a role in that movie I stayed to watch a wee bit, drank a beer with the guys and when Garrett love was dead I returned to my room.
Now I must sleep.
Til next time,
Good night.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu
Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D