Another year has come to pass, are you doing well?Although the loneliness hasn’t disappeared, I am doing my best.Everyone is also doing their best!See you!
Movies that have left an impression when I watched them in this year.
“Precious”
“Orphan”
And I am currently into Def Leppard...
An interesting fragment of Kaoru's corner in Haiiro no Ginka vol. 52 - September '11 Issue.
It's just like "wow" how this guys style of writing, detailing, seeing things in general resembles my own.
But then again, I am his feminine version. Or at least so it seem, and it doesn't bother me in the least. Au contraire! :D
But it's getting really late and tomorrow is just another work day ... must prepare my chemises for the following work days. In other words, that means I have to get up even earlier.
That being said, off to sleep Ale goes!
Mata ashita!
And another thing, saw an add with Sondre Lerche's concert, I kinda wanna attend it :D
'Aight, 'aight, off to sleep!

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu
Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D