marți, 6 septembrie 2011
Alcohol & Cigarettes / Scattered pieces of cells ...
"I still love… just I can’t find you, I can’t reach you. Your a stranger, your one unknown person on street, I will probably pass you and I won’t even notice you. My cold eyes can bearly see you, you colors, your hair, your lips are so beautiful, but I can’t see them, I’m blind. I’m blind."
You're an idiot.
Your engrish is so awful, yet the cutest thing.
I hate you, but I need you.
It would be crazy to say I love you, but still you're the only person I want to see and embrace right now.I remember when that smile of yours belonged to me only. A very, very short period of time, but the most real period of time I've ever experienced in my life. Everything was more colourful,I could hear sounds I've never heard before, the food tasted soo much better, I was floating.
I wanna see you. I want to embrace you. I want to kiss your full lips. I want to sweetly hold your big yet fragile hand. I want you to notice me. I want you to care about me. I want you to remember me tenderly.
I want you to be here, with me.
One day to be remembered for the rest of my life.
I was a fool, I was stupid, I'm sorry!
Come back and pick up the scattered pieces of my cells...
"But that will never happen, and I am left with only hope and dispair over a cigarette and some wine."
The end.
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu
Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D