I ain't good lookin', but I'm someone's child"
La multi aaaaani, nouaaa \:D/
Sentimentalism is a bitch these days or so it seems to me.
It drives me up the fuckin' wall!
I made a rule sometime ago, and I'm breaking it constantly these days.
"I can't hear the voice of society anymore"
Waiting only aggravated the tension.
Because of my sense of justice, I need to set things straight. I can't stand being judged based of false presumptions.
"False accusations kill me."
And check out THIS heart-attack!
The time is absolutely right to get back in touch with someone you've been missing for a long, long time. Don't worry about their response. Don't worry about anything -- but do be careful what you wish for.
You're gonna hear it! :-L
Daily Horoscope: June 1, 2011
The time is absolutely right to get back in touch with someone you've been missing for a long, long time. Don't worry about their response. Don't worry about anything -- but do be careful what you wish for.
You're gonna hear it! :-L
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu
Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D