With all that's going on in the world and around me, I think I may have found the answers, more like solutions and next steps to what I was thinking about 2 years ago (the post I'm reffering to here).
[+ To support my other theory written in that post, about the lousy, low-paid day jobs, read this article here]
And the solution is : Investing.
It all revolves around money these days. You're not trully independent until you're financialy independent.So, in order to be totally independent you must make your money work for you.
This book, Rich Woman, teaches you how to become an independent woman.For real.
School is just preparation. The real education begins when you leave school. When you’re allowed to make mistakes.
War and business are very similar. They are both tough, often dangerous, environments.
Entrepreneurship is about spirit. Do you have the guts? Does it excite you? Does it turn you on? Do you have the drive even if it kills you?
DEMAND what you want! Demanding is your spirit communicating directly with God.
Education is important, but there is always more than one way to learn. I learned more about life from surfing than I ever did from school.
Leadership is when you can motivate a whole team to overcome their fears. That's when greatness happens.
It takes 10,000 hours minimum before you’re good at anything:Before you are able to do the right thing at the right moment every time.
Wealth is NOT how much money you make. It’s how much money your ASSETS make.
You don’t get rich by accident but hard work. If you are not prepared for your success your “friends” and family will get all your rewards.
A successful entrepreneur must be three things: a dreamer, a businessman, and an SOB.
True leaders must make the rules, change the rules, and enforce the rules. Rules will test your leadership skills.
To be leader you must, Keep practicing, keep taking feedback, keep improving, until you have the ability to get the response you want.
A good leader creates synergy. Synergy is when a few average people unify and create a team capable of accomplishing the work of hundreds. ( Dir en grey is the perfect example, imo)
All quotes by Robert Kiyosaki.
"Your career ambitions are humming along nicely today. You have somehow made life simpler or more easy-going for a coworker, and they are rewarding your insight by sharing opportunities, ideas or labor resources and this could have a powerful impact on your future."
My Horoscope today.
Things are starting to shape up and are charging themselves with a meaning.
All of the above combined with "an out of this world dream" I had this morning, yup, I'm happy :D
I have my reason, now I need to find the next clue : what to invest in?
The answers will come.
Til next time,
Let's make our dreams come true!
おわり
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu
Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D