Anneyong haseyo!
(going Korean *laugh*)
`Ei, a ajuns biletuuuul :D 21 de zile ramase!
Can't wait! :D
What a beautiful morning 8->
[Listening to: 재주소년 - 손잡고 허밍(with Yozoh)]
Everything's back on track and I feel great.
I've learned a lot in this vacation ( and I still have 1 month to go).
The strawberry on the cake is surely the concert and it's gonna be the epitome of awesomeness <3
I wanna enjoy every second of it, forgetting who I really am ( I'm a very self-controlled person) and I wanna have fun, do something different that would help me clear my head of all those thoughts and consuming energies :D
Inspiration returned to me eventually.
I haven't played a guitar for over a month and I can't wait to strum Hanneke when I get home :D
Today it's Hallen's 4th Birthday <3 !!
I don't miss anyone and my grandma' says I'm a cold and independent person :)) [which is a good think i.m.o., since I plan to live in another country, by myself]
Self-determination.
Discipline.
Control.
Open-mindedness.
Stoicism.
Ambition.
Liberty.
Independence.
Communication.
Information.
Dreaminess.
You can start with nothing .. and out of nothing or no way - a WAY will be provided.
"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" - Buddha
Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately
VISUALIZE!!! Rehearse your future
VISUALIZE!!! See it, feel it! This is where action begins.
An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one
The Hows are the domain of the universe. It always knows the quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream.
Create a Vision Board .. pictures of what you want to attract .. every day look at it and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these wants
"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein
Decide what you want .. believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it's possible for you
Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want - and the feeling of having it already.
Focus on being grateful for what you have already .. enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it.
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve" W. Clement Stone
Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind.
When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it.
Relationships: Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by others .. love yourself and you will be loved
Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on.
Til' next time,
Cheers, mate!
VISUALIZE!!! See it, feel it! This is where action begins.
An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one
The Hows are the domain of the universe. It always knows the quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream.
Create a Vision Board .. pictures of what you want to attract .. every day look at it and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these wants
"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein
Decide what you want .. believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it's possible for you
Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want - and the feeling of having it already.
Focus on being grateful for what you have already .. enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it.
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve" W. Clement Stone
Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind.
When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it.
Relationships: Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by others .. love yourself and you will be loved
Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on.
Til' next time,
Cheers, mate!
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu
Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D