luni, 5 iulie 2010

5 iulie


Hei guys!


Duuuude, n-am inspiratie, ce sa scriu p-aici pentru ca tot timpul sunt pe fuga. E frustrant!

Let's see what comes in to my mind...

1. I drank Heineken
2. I have a guitar and 2 keyboards
3. I have loaaaads of cd-s of some of my favorite bands
4. Spent some time in Manhattan (especially in Central Park)
5. I found a place where I can rest my head, work out and get some inspiration
6. I kinda miss my friends
7. Last night I missed the firework show cause my cousin didn't fall asleep on time so we couldn't leave the apartment to go on the roof to see it
8. I hate summer
9. I can't wait for Christmas to come <3
10. I drank some rum, like real pirates! Argghhh
11. "And I'm only here, to bring you free love, let's make it clear, that this is free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached, just free love" ( gotta love Depeche Mode)
12. I've got some cds with Japanese music that I wanna try
13. I wanna go to Guitar Center and buy some stuff
14. I like Nutella, but I like Finetti moar


That's pretty much it.
I think I'm gonna upload some pics here and that would be all.
As for the playlist these days ... Coldplay, Nine Inch Nails, Green Day, Depeche Mode, Shiina Ringo, Radiohead, Oasis, Mando Diao, System of a Down, Paloalto, The xx, Dir En Grey etc.


Corona Park. Niste avioane faceau chestii d-astea pe cer.


Gradina zoologica din Queens.










Lama. Ma ignora.










=))) Ma omoara! Zambestee






Manhattan :>











Manhattan again ;;)









And again







Masina mea preferataaaa!!!

















b-) Amsterdam








Central Park








Castelul lui Shakespeare din Central Park









Arata ca un inger, neh? :D








Vedere din Castel








Tot in castel








Tot acolo















Romeo si Julieta

2 comentarii:

Opinia ta conteaza. Comenteaza, te rog! :D